Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vapours tounge

Options
  • 10-02-2017 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Whats your opinion this folk,ive got up this morn and cant taste any flavors at all,ive 2/3 different ones on the go,but they are all tasteless..lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Vaping a menthol helps me, something strong flavoured, maybe a tobacco?

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭lolokeogh

nkav86 wrote: »
    Vaping a menthol helps me, something strong flavoured, maybe a tobacco?

so it does happen?yeah ill try a minty flavor and see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Menthol ! , every self respecting vaper should have a menthol in there arsenal .

lolokeogh wrote:
    so it does happen?yeah ill try a minty flavor and see how it goes.

Oh yeah, its very common, nothing to worry about

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭nobodys_hero

Drink more water to stay hydrated helps. I don't like menthol at all so I try to switch between very different flavours reasonably regularly.

Don't know if it's just me, but creamy Mothers Milk type vapes taste a whole lot better with Guinness! (not that I'm suggesting you drink all day long while you vape of course.)

• Advertisement

(not that I'm suggesting you drink all day long while you vape of course.)

Suuuuure yer not lol!!

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭lolokeogh

Drink more water to stay hydrated helps. I don't like menthol at all so I try to switch between very different flavours reasonably regularly.

Don't know if it's just me, but creamy Mothers Milk type vapes taste a whole lot better with Guinness! (not that I'm suggesting you drink all day long while you vape of course.)

lol..ah here ya have me thinking of guinness now..yeah mad but as i said yesterday couldnt taste a thing,although today is slightly better,so we shall see.thanks for the advice folks,apart from the daily consumption of guinness...lol..

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭nobodys_hero

lolokeogh wrote: »
    apart from the daily consumption of guinness...lol..

Don't knock it until you've lost your home, family and friends and don't remember why!

Seriously though, if you happen to be having your monthly half pint, the creamy vapes go really well with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Happens to me every few months and tried a lot of stuff. Menthol, mouthwash, flavourless juice, scrubbed the gunk off my tongue, changed flavours. Nothing worked but it just goes away after a day or two. No idea really

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Menthol doesn't actually work, in fact it can add to it. It's a bit of a placebo effect,. You now taste minty and imagine the layer of gunk is gone. Nope. It's just minty gunk now.

I find salty foods and fizzy drinks break it down nicely. Think of a layer of VG on your tongue, that's what it is pretty much. Vaping another VG juice, no matter how minty, is only adding to it.

Some find hot drinks, coffee/tea, break it down also. Coffee in oarticular, it's often used when flavour tasting just about anything. It'll wipe out the previous flavour notes. And being hot, breaks down the layer of VG also.

• Advertisement
Advertisement