Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My OneDrive storage suddenly downsized

Options
  • 10-02-2017 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

Got this message this morning:
    Your OneDrive is out of space
    0% remaining

Hi xxxxx,
    You’ve run out of space on OneDrive and can no longer add new files or add to existing files. Your OneDrive files will also no longer stay in sync on your computers. Get more storage.
    Thanks for using OneDrive,
    It tells me that now I've 56GB used of 40GB max. This is a summary of my storage and bonuses. I had 140GB space, including a 100GB Bing bonus that expired yesterday, this means I'm now down to 40GB, so 16GB over my limit.
    Your current plan(s):
    Free 15GB

Your additional storage:
    Bing bonus (expired on 2/9/2017) 100GB
    Camera roll bonus 15GB
    Loyalty bonus 10GB
    Referral bonus (0% achieved) 0GB
    Anyone else lose a chunk of storage recently?

I have a subscription to Office 2016 - at least think I still have it, was enrolled in a course last year that provided that. Any way to combine the two accounts? I think the edu sub comes with 1TB.

Comments

Advertisement