Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clinique Cleansing Brush - Offer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Ask them to demonstrate it on counter for you and see if you like the brush head, I know some reviews say it's harsh (I didn't). I got one free when it was launched but honestly I've only used it a few times. I generally love gadgets but for some reason I just never got into a routine of using it but I'm not sure if that's a reflection on me or the product lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭urbanshirl

I have this, I bought it about a year ago. It's excellent, I use it in the shower, as I'm normally someone who buys these things and stops using them after a few weeks. But I do love this one, I use it with the Clarins foaming cleanser. In the 12 months I have it, I've only had to charge it twice. Well worth it compared to Clarisonic which is overpriced IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Great price but seems to be gone now? Wonder is price same instore?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

theres a deal online for the brush also but you need to do parcel motel for delivery:
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/clinique-sonic-brush-39-50-clinique-spend-40-get-free-makeup-gifts-worth-28-mens-2615878

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭urbanshirl

Debenhams have it on offer at the moment as well, I was in there today, and they are on gift at the moment too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

It's also half price in Brown Thomas at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

http://www.boots.ie/clinique-sonic-system-purifying-cleansing-brush-10181303

Boots actually also have the offer, so it seems that everywhere selling them does:)

Anyhow, any more reviews on the actual product? The price looks great but am a bit dubious as I don't want to end up with another gadget that was good for about a week and then sits unused.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭axcel

Same as urbanshirl, this is the one product I actually have kept using. I leave mine in the shower too and ditto on the charging. I always thought I had dry skin but this showed that none of my exfoliaters were doing the job properly. I got one for my mam too who loves it. Definitely get them to try it out on you first if you are unsure. Alto this is how I ended up buying it, I'm a sales person dream but this is a purchase I don't regret

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

I thought this was pure rubbish. Got one last year after trying my aunts clarisonic which I loved due to the way it operates kind of like a gentle vibration but perfect for skin on face.

The Clinique one to me was the same as using a big electric toothbrush on your face, too harsh and the vibrations of the brush splashed water and cleanser all over my clothes, hair and even the bathroom mirror. My advice would be hold off and save for the Clarisonic, there is no comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

lubie76 wrote: »
    I thought this was pure rubbish. Got one last year after trying my aunts clarisonic which I loved due to the way it operates kind of like a gentle vibration but perfect for skin on face.

The Clinique one to me was the same as using a big electric toothbrush on your face, too harsh and the vibrations of the brush splashed water and cleanser all over my clothes, hair and even the bathroom mirror. My advice would be hold off and save for the Clarisonic, there is no comparison.
    I tried both the Clinique & the Clarisonic in Boots. I found the Clinique brush exactly as you described and the Clarisonic was more than I was willing to spend so I went for the Monsia Sonic facial cleansing brush (recommended by my daughter), 3 speeds - sensitive, normal & powerful; automatic timer that tells me to move the brush on; interchangeable heads, waterproof, rechargeable (dual voltage) - I got the sensitive head. I only use it once a week with St Ives fresh skin apricot scrub.

• Advertisement
Advertisement