Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Tank for an iStick 50w

• 10-02-2017 4:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭

I got an aspire Nautilus mini but the coils just burnt out straight away. It's too powerful. Could anybody recommend a tank?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭deisedav

It's not too powerful that tank is perfect. You must have the wattage set too high. Usually about 4.1 volts seem to work fine with these coils, I use the 1.6 coils myself. Also make sure you prime the coils with a few drops of liquid before you fire them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

12w on your istick will be good to start with & adjust it up or down from the 12w,for example,try 11.5w or 12.5w,adjust it in small increments to find your sweet spot.
    As Deisedav says,always prime a new coil with juice...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

As mentioned above, sounds like you're firing at high wattage.

Make sure to prime the coils. Wet the cotton (through the holes in the bottom of the coil) by dripping some juice into each hole until the cotton is wet.

I have been using the nautilus mini for years now and never had a dry/burnt hit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Kayfun everytime.

Advertisement