Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 Euro Cashback not paid

Options
  • 10-02-2017 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I signed up late last year to Eir's Efibre service, part of the incentive was an offer of 100 cashback.
    I received the notification on the 22/12/2016 and printed the voucher and filled it in and sent it to the address provided in Sandyford.
    The money was supposed to be in my account in the next 14 days, but I have never received it.
    When I posted the letter on the 4th January all the other mail made it to the destination so I am assuming that this is some kind of clerical error and not in fact a type of scam.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Hi I signed up late last year to Eir's Efibre service, part of the incentive was an offer of 100 cashback.
    I received the notification on the 22/12/2016 and printed the voucher and filled it in and sent it to the address provided in Sandyford.
    The money was supposed to be in my account in the next 14 days, but I have never received it.
    When I posted the letter on the 4th January all the other mail made it to the destination so I am assuming that this is some kind of clerical error and not in fact a type of scam.
    Hi  CJhaughey,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Can you PM me your full name & account number & I will follow up on this with the cashback team?

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Hi  CJhaughey,

Can you PM me your full name & account number & I will follow up on this with the cashback team?

-Pamela 
    PM'd
    Sorry for delay, had network trouble the last few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi  CJhaughey,

-Pamela 
    PM'd
    Sorry for delay, had network trouble the last few days.
    No problem  CJhaughey, I'll be back to you soon.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Hi Pamela,

This issue has still not been resolved, can you please contact the relevant section and request a further update as a matter of urgency?

Thank You

CJ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi CJhaughey,

I am very sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately, Pamela is unavailable to query this however, if you would like to PM me your details I would be more than happy to follow this up for you.

Thanks,
    Anna.

• Advertisement

PM Sent

PM Sent
    Thanks CJhaughey,

I have received your PM and will respond shortly with an update.

-Anna

Hi CJhaughey,

I have tried to send you a PM, unfortunately your mailbox appears to be full.

I have been advised that you should receive this into your account before the end of the week.

Please feel free to get back in touch if you have any further queries.

Thanks,
    Anna

eir: Anna wrote: »
    Hi CJhaughey,

I have tried to send you a PM, unfortunately your mailbox appears to be full.

I have been advised that you should receive this into your account before the end of the week.

Thanks,
    Anna
    Thanks Anna, 

I have just been clearing out my inbox.. 

regards
    CJ

No problem :)

-Anna

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Brima

I have just got of the phone ( disappointed again)  from the Eir Cash Back Team and despite my completed form with my bank details having reached them on Feb. 28th 2017 I have still received no cash back and NO reasonable excuse.  I get a different story every time I phone . I was an Eircom customer for over 30 years before I transferred for a few years to another supplier .  Then unfortunately for me I returned to Eir as a customer in Dec 2016 but luckily it is only a 12 month contract .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭eir: Leanne

Hi Brima, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

I am really sorry to hear this. If you could please PM me your full name and account number and I will have a further look into this for you.

Thanks, 
    Leanne. 

In fairness, I have received my Cashback now.
    Thanks Eir Reps, it must be a thankless job at times but you are doing good work for me anyway.

Thanks for your feedback and I will pass this on to Leanne and Pamela also.

I'm delighted to hear you have now been sorted :D

Thanks,
    Anna.

Advertisement