Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line speed

Options
  • 10-02-2017 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

I was o the chat facailty on the eir app totoday my fibre speeds have halfed to 20 or 30 meg well any he checked the line said I should be getting 90 can someone  confirm this thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

the rock29 wrote: »
    I was o the chat facailty on the eir app totoday my fibre speeds have halfed to 20 or 30 meg well any he checked the line said I should be getting 90 can someone  confirm this thanks
    Hi  the rock29,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I would recommend contacting the technical team & troubleshooting this. They should be able to check this and hopefully take the relevant steps to improve your connection for you. You can contact them on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 option 2.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement