Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MVG

Options
  • 10-02-2017 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭

MVG just hit two 9 darters in one game today in the UK open qualifier he beat Ryan Murray 6-2 in the match.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Burial.

Eating into Taylor's GOAT status like a train. Fair play MVG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

Immediately after hitting the second one, he was complaining about Murray's walk back from the board :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Burial.

Immediately after hitting the second one, he was complaining about Murray's walk back from the board :pac:

Granted no audience but it almost seemed that this is a regular occurrence for him. I'd lay a decent wager on him landing the two 9 darters in a row in the next 12 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭buster180

MVG goes on to beat Anderson 6-3 in the final

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

Burial. wrote: »
    Granted no audience but it almost seemed that this is a regular occurrence for him. I'd lay a decent wager on him landing the two 9 darters in a row in the next 12 months.

I think he's gotten as close to that as anyone will already.
    I don't expect to ever see back to back 9 darters done.
    Even for MvG that was a freakish once in a lifetime opportunity that time against Wade.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,454 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

buster180 wrote: »
    MVG goes on to beat Anderson 6-3 in the final

At least that eases any worries that he wouldn't qualify for the UK Open.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

I'm not sure of the rules for walking back in the floor tournaments, but on the stage, they have to walk back the same as Murray did.

Advertisement