Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revit Training

• 11-02-2017 12:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭

Looking for peoples thoughts on this. I've done the Essentials course and now have the opportunity to do the families and advanced management courses in April. Been told the families course isn't great and that you can get most stuff you need online. Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I've never done any families training and would consider myself pretty good at creating solid families. I've never done a course, just started messing and dissecting how other families were made, there's loads online to learn from also.

On the other hand if you don't have to pay for the courses then you have nothing to lose and it would give you a bit of a head start in learning the basics.

Advertisement