Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Nash Street in Inchicore safe?

Options
  • 11-02-2017 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there!

I'm thinking of renting a house on Nash Street in Inchicore.

Does anyone know anything about this little street/ area it's in? I read some stuff back from 2012 but I'm hoping things changed for better. Or am I being naive? ;-)

I have a small child so the last thing I need is a troubled area.

Thanks for your time folks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Moved from A&P. Dublin city forum charter applies

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

martham33 wrote: »
    Hi there!

I'm thinking of renting a house on Nash Street in Inchicore.

Does anyone know anything about this little street/ area it's in? I read some stuff back from 2012 but I'm hoping things changed for better. Or am I being naive? ;-)

I have a small child so the last thing I need is a troubled area.

Thanks for your time folks!

I can't vouch for Nash Street but that's literally 10 seconds from Oblate Drive. I've friends who bought there I guess about 10 years ago now and they love the area. They've never had any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Ayuntamiento

Have you walked around the area? I viewed a house there once and decided it wasn't for me.
    I will say that it's coming up in the world a bit (because most of the houses are being sold to working people and done up).

• Registered Users Posts: 3 martham33

I can't vouch for Nash Street but that's literally 10 seconds from Oblate Drive. I've friends who bought there I guess about 10 years ago now and they love the area. They've never had any issues.

Thanks! Good to hear ðŸ‘ðŸ»

• Registered Users Posts: 3 martham33

Have you walked around the area? I viewed a house there once and decided it wasn't for me.
    I will say that it's coming up in the world a bit (because most of the houses are being sold to working people and done up).

I have. I live in Kilmainham now which a couple of years ago wasn't considered a good area either.
    True, the house I'm thinking of renting has been recently refurbished and next to it two others are currently for sale. Definitely things are changing.

Thanks for your thoughts!

• Advertisement
Advertisement