If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2017 OLEDs

Options
  • 11-02-2017 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Any news on when the 2017 models will be available and any expectation on the 55 and 65" pricing yet?

In the market for the LG B6 or KS8000 or potentially 2017 equivalents

Cheers,
    Eoin

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi thanks for the question.  Most manufactures don't release new models until around the middle of the year.  It is much to early to comment on future pricing, needless to say they will command a premium to the current models.  Both the samsung and lg models you mention are excellent TV's the OLED LG in particular has an superb picture, giving amazing black's 

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭kefir32

Hi Stephen

Would you be so kind as to post info here as soon as it becomes available please? Im in the market for an LG B6 too and waiting for movement on price. From what I can gather the 2017 models only offer modest improvement on last years. 
    Cant wait to get my hands on this set.

kefir32 wrote: »
    Hi Stephen

Would you be so kind as to post info here as soon as it becomes available please? Im in the market for an LG B6 too and waiting for movement on price. From what I can gather the 2017 models only offer modest improvement on last years. 
    Hey Kefir32.

As soon as we get any info we post up a thread for any new products.

The 55B6 are excellent TV's and one of our best selling TV's at the moment.

If you are waiting until end of line price drops you need to be super quick as stock never hangs around or is already gone and its only clearance or ex-display stock left but again I have no current info on when the new version is due out. 

• Registered Users Posts: 1 stevowally5

Hi Stephen

Hey Kefir32.

If you are waiting until end of line price drops you need to be super quick as stock never hangs around or is already gone and its only clearance or ex-display stock left but again I have no current info on when the new version is due out. 
    Hi,

Just wondering how many of the LG OLED 55'' B6 you have left available and will they're be any price drop due from £1485 before they disappear for good given they're a 2016 model?

Kind Regards,
    Steve

Hi Stephen

Hey Kefir32.

Hi,

Just wondering how many of the LG OLED 55'' B6 you have left available and will they're be any price drop due from £1485 before they disappear for good given they're a 2016 model?

Kind Regards,
    Steve
    Hi Steve.

Unfortunately we have been sold out of the 55B6 for several weeks now.

The only 2016 LG OLED left would be the 55C6 which is the curved version of the B6. Priced at £1485 also.

Let me know what you think.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.