Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Rental Navan

Options
  • 11-02-2017 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭

Has anybody rented a car in Navan from any of the car rental places.

Just looking for any recommendations. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

I recommend you go to a different crowd in Drogheda to be honest.

Practical and europcar are the same crowd in Navan and have always been more expensive to hire from for vans and cars whenever we have rang them.

We would need extra vehicles for work every so often but budget always forces us to go with a couple of different hire firms in Drogheda depending on requirements.

We would still get a quote from the company in Navan but when i tell them we can get it cheaper in another place, they use the same line of "our rates are set that way"

Id rather give our business to a local company here but budget dictates everything! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭kyote00

I have rented from carhire.ie and picked up and dropped off in Navan.

Usually very reasonable rates

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

You would be far better off getting the direct bus to Dublin airport and picking up there. A comparison on rentalcars.com for a compact for 1 week in March is €40 from the airport and €140 from Navan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Posthaste2017

kyote00 wrote: »

Hi Kyote

Just wondering what documents you had to being in order to be able to rent? Have booked with this company and the confirmation email requests 2x proof of address.

Grateful for any advice, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

kyote00 wrote: »

Hi Kyote

Just wondering what documents you had to being in order to be able to rent? Have booked with this company and the confirmation email requests 2x proof of address.

Grateful for any advice, thanks!
    They asked you for what ?? I have rented with them on the airport many times, the only thing they wanted was a passport and driving license... and credit card of course..
    Maybe call them in advance

• Advertisement
Advertisement