Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Tech Summit

Options
  • 11-02-2017 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

So the Dublin Tech. Summit will be taking place on Wednesday and Thursday in the Convention Centre, Dublin. Any opinions? Is it a mere parody of the Web Summit, or a worthwhile thing to attend for startups / investors?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

If I remember correctly, it was announced right after Websummit announced they were moving to Portugal so I presume they are trying to fill the gap that left. I haven't seen the line up though. I guess it's on today seeing as it's Wednesday so maybe you can tell us more yourself? :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

Won't be a proper summit without a discussion on the lack of females in IT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

will any Tech Summit attendee be brave enough to spooge off in this thread? ... even stevens....they may start a new thread just to waffle off a beefy positive "review"

Advertisement