Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Highly recommended cycling jerseys (Podia)

Options
  • 11-02-2017 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else in the group has bought a jersey from a new British/Polish company called PodiaCC?
    Gonna put in an unashamed plug for this local company (Krakow) after meeting the owner and seeing their passion and love for cycling and the romance of the sport!
    I recently picked up one of their "Club Colours" offerings and can honestly say its the best fit/quality I've ever seen in a jersey.
    They recently were picked up by the Cycling-Tips website- and I hope in the long run we see some more alternatives to Rapha when it comes to quality cycling gear.
    Check out the below link for some more details .
    As a side note: they also offer very reasonably priced cycling trips in the South of Poland in the Tatras and Beskids Mountains. Beautiful hills at a competitive price, when compared with alternatives set in the Pyrennes/Alps.
    http://podia.cc/about-us/

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

There are dozens of quality alternatives to rapha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

Ale are a great brand imho, if you like their neon colours, which I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭thedudeinthehat

Cheers Terrydel,
    thanks for the recommendation of  Ale- they have some nice products and as it says 100% made in Italy.

Thanks for the tip!

Advertisement