Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business On Line Daily Limit

• 11-02-2017 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I need to pay myself a dividend for the entire work of last year. Of course I got hit by the daily limit, despite on our system the administrator has set a higher threshold. 
    Is it OK if I call the Help Desk on monday morning and ask to raise the limit for the day?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

MB1976 wrote: »
    Hello,

I need to pay myself a dividend for the entire work of last year. Of course I got hit by the daily limit, despite on our system the administrator has set a higher threshold. 
    Is it OK if I call the Help Desk on monday morning and ask to raise the limit for the day?

Thanks
    Hi MB1976, welcome to Boards.ie and thanks for getting in touch.

Yes, the Business online helpdesk will be able to help you with this, please contact them on 1890 818 265. 
    Please let me know if you need anything else, thanks.
    Nicola

Advertisement