Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Eir

Options
  • 11-02-2017 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there.

I'm totally new to Eir.
    I have signed up for the 100gb bundle mobile broadband and also the landline.
    I have set up an online account to be able to see 'My Eir'.

As no bill has generated yet, the balance obviously says nil. However, where can I check online how much data I have used so far to keep an eye on usage?

Thanks.

To thine own self be true

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Anybody in Eir got an answer??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi there.

I'm totally new to Eir.
    I have signed up for the 100gb bundle mobile broadband and also the landline.
    I have set up an online account to be able to see 'My Eir'.

As no bill has generated yet, the balance obviously says nil. However, where can I check online how much data I have used so far to keep an eye on usage?

Thanks.
    Hi Purple Mountain,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. You can check this by texting ''balance data'' to 50104.

Hope this helps,
    Pamela 

I am not a mobile phone customer.
    Just mobile data only.
    Thanks.

I am not a mobile phone customer.
    Just mobile data only.
    Thanks.
    Have you registered for myeir  Purple Mountain? You can track your usage here.

-Pamela 

I have registered but on the website. I didn't download the app. I can only see zero balance but can't see where to see usage up to today.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement

I have registered but on the website. I didn't download the app. I can only see zero balance but can't see where to see usage up to today.
    Thanks.
    I would recommend checking the dashboard of your account as this is more up to date Purple Mountain. You can do this by Texting ''balance data'' to 50104 by SMS from the web management page. The web management page can see accessed by typing http://192.168.1.1 into your browser.

If you are checking this via myeir make you select the mobile broadband option as you could be viewing your landline allowance. The different options should be at the top of our myeir page on the left-hand side. Alternatively if you are having trouble doing this feel free to PM me your full name, mobile number and pin and I will have a look.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement