Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Vocalist available (all style incl wedding)

Options
  • 12-02-2017 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi folks,

Female vocalist in the Cork / Limerick area available. Broad vocal range and ability. I sing folk / jazz and blues but very happy to try new genres / styles of music. Ideally would like to team up with a guitarist or band. Can be flexible in terms of travelling to rehearsal / auditions. If interested, please drop me a line :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

Hi there, im a guitarist from limk, you interested in doing covers or originals?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭segosego89

Do you have any examples of your singing that we could hear online? Perhaps on Soundcloud or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 saxplayer

Hi,

I play tenor sax, I'm from Limerick. I'm interested in playing blues / jazz music, I played in a blues band for 6 months. I have some sheets for all the band.

PM me if interested

Advertisement