Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballysillan road area

• 12-02-2017 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Now I'm not particularly familiar with that side of town, so you'd e be better off hearing from someone who is.

Ballysillan Rd is quite long - which end?

Also when? The western end of the road is up the back of Ardoyne and close to Belfast most notorious flaspoint if there's trouble in July.

There's lots of interfaces up that way between republican and loyalist areas and depending on the where and when it could be a bit uncomfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Corky26

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

Goodness me, you are looking to stay in some rough spots!

Unless the house is so close to the cave hill road part of ballysillan that it practically is on the cavehill road, I would avoid it like the plague.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Corky26

O god!!! Definitely won't be going near there so!! Thanks so much for replying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

OP has chosen to remove their posts, hence I lock this thread.

You can start a new thread to ask for recommended areas instead.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement