Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

j1 Myrtle Beach 2017

Options
  • 12-02-2017 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking for two (preferably male) people to share accommodation in Myrtle beach for the summer months. I'm an Irish student that is staying in Fountainbleau Inn appartments from the start of June until August. I'm a fella but I'll be staying with three girls for the J1. There are two rooms available for rent (in a 6 person accomodation) so I'm looking to see if there are any Irish fellas looking for a place to stay at that time. Looking for fellas because I don't want to be stuck with females for the summer - although these girls are sound out and great craic!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 paburke3

Well Emmet,

Im replying just to follow the thread. Myself and another lad are thinking of going to Myrtle as well but as of yet it's undecided.

I will check in and let you know if we decide on Myrtle and if you havent found any lads by then, we will talk !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MarkC98

I'm traveling by myself so I'd be happy to share accommodation.I'll be in myrtle beach from late May to late August but I'll share for whatever dates you're there for.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 JC960

Any of Ye know if there's much to do or see around myrtle beach aswell ? Undecided on whether to go here or somewhere on the west coast with more to do

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭plibige

Hey everyone, my name is Philip and I'll be heading to Myrtle Beach at the end of May and will be there until mid August. Was meant to be going with another lad but he is being flakey about paying so looks like I'm by myself. By any chance is there anyone out there looking for another lad to live with? Make your rent a bit cheaper and help a lad out!

I'm a final year student in Maynooth, so its my last chance to get going and I can't let the opportunity pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 TheHardyViper

Hey guys.

There's 4 of us thinking of heading to Myrtle beach this summer on a J1. If those two spots are still available or if you have any other information about accommodation over there could you let me know?

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 JordanLawlor96

Im going over with a friend of mine. We are looking at staying in Fountainbleau Inn as well and where just gonna get a room with the 2 of us but if anyone's still looking to share we would be up for that. My friends a girl so its a nightmare getting people to share.

Advertisement