Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden design programs?

Options
  • 12-02-2017 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Any have any recommendations? In our case, specifically looking for one which allows place of items on walls and raised beds.

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

oceanclub wrote: »
    Any have any recommendations? In our case, specifically looking for one which allows place of items on walls and raised beds.

P.

The only design program I would consider would be vectorworks landmark, but I haven't used it in years.

Why not draw by hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 thanksagain

Hi Oceanclub.

I provide Vectorworks Landmark, Architect, Spotlight & Renderworks training. Yes, Landmark is an excellent tool for garden design and produces professional, descriptive and attractive plans, elevations, renderings, quantities etc. and in now with VW2017 virtual reality scenes that you can share with clients.
    Depending on your industry you will find the appropriate Vectorworks module offers very specific tools & resources that are both powerful and familiar. eg. Landmark easily creates Site Models & Planting Plans. Architect can produce Floor Plans & Window schedules in its sleep and Spotlight will allow you to create shop drawings for the scenic shop or a light plot with ease.

If you are interested in a discussing how Vectorworks can enhance your business & profitability application or for training or sales please pm me with you contact details.

Kind regards,

TA

Advertisement