If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hisense tv

Options
  • 12-02-2017 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hey all im looking at a couple of tv the hisense 50m3300 and the 50m5500. I suppose my main questions are how are these tv's for watching sport in both sd and hd?. On that point how is the picture in sd as most channels i have are sd? I also have a ps4, are these any good for gaming?

Also are these in stock at the moment? and do they come with the 6 year warranty?

Thanks for your help Steve.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks for the post Stevie,

Both are really good TV's but stock is as rare as hen's teeth at the moment - we are completely out of stock of the 50M5500 at the moment and we don't have any ETA for fresh stocks - we have less than a handful of the 50M3300 available at the moment...

In terms of quality - they are superb, especially when you relate the quality to the price! Hisense this year have really shaken up the established brands and I am actually using one myself at the moment.

The 50M3300 and 50M5500 are quite similar in specification but the 5500 is HDR and has slightly better motion processing so would be better for your gaming..

In terms of warranty, yep, both have our 6 year included :)

Keep us posted if we can help,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭steviebg

Thanks for the reply John I would be interested in the 50M5500 alright. Would you have any idea would it be weeks or months getting stock in?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

steviebg wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply John I would be interested in the 50M5500 alright. Would you have any idea would it be weeks or months getting stock in?
    Hi again Steviebg,

oh hopefully not months but being honest I just cant say for sure - as soon as I get an update I'll pop a post up here for you..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi I was looking at the comparison of both TVs last night and to be honest I'm not to pushed about HDR due to a lack of content at the moment. There are some small differences in motion processing but I'm unsure if it would make a big difference, maybe you might be able to clarify that.

If there isn't much of a difference I be happy enough to go with the 50M3300. Also could you confirm the price.

Thanks Steve.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi I was looking at the comparison of both TVs last night and to be honest I'm not to pushed about HDR due to a lack of content at the moment. There are some small differences in motion processing but I'm unsure if it would make a big difference, maybe you might be able to clarify that.

If there isn't much of a difference I be happy enough to go with the 50M3300. Also could you confirm the price.

Thanks Steve.
    Hi Steviebg.

HDR is a major difference. While at the moment there is no content but I would say once its more ready available, most if not all content will be HDR.

There is a slight difference in the Motion processing but at that level it would be minimal to actually see in action.

Hope this helps a little.

Let me know what you think.

• Advertisement

Thanks again for the reply, your after convincing me I'll take a 50M5500.

Now I know your out of stock at the moment so how does it work? Will you take my name and hold one for me? Or do I keep checking back on this thread?

Thanks Steve.

Thanks again for the reply, your after convincing me I'll take a 50M5500.

Now I know your out of stock at the moment so how does it work? Will you take my name and hold one for me? Or do I keep checking back on this thread?

Thanks Steve.
    Hey Steviebg.

Good choice :)

If you drop me your full name and address in a PM then I can get you on our system and your name against one of these screens.

Alright lads, I see you're planning an open box sale. Don't suppose any of the two model above are involved? Thanks Steve.

Alright lads, I see you're planning an open box sale. Don't suppose any of the two model above are involved? Thanks Steve.
    Hi Steviebg.

I'm not sure when this open box sale is going to happen as the thread was started by a customer and not by ourselves.
    We did say we have a few bits but nothing really to start an open box sale, sorry.

We currently have no open box Hisense TV's. :(

Alright lads, i see by another thread on here that there is still no arrival date for the 50m5500. So i think I'll go for the 55m3300 ( i have no patience 😉). Is it 499 sterling? And how much is delivery? Thanks Steve.

• Advertisement

Alright lads,  i see by another thread on here that there is still no arrival date for the 50m5500. So i think I'll go for the 55m3300 ( i have no patience 😉). Is it 499 sterling? And how much is delivery? Thanks Steve.
    Hi Stevie.

Yip the 55M3300 is currently £499 with £6.99 Shipping
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201999-55m3300.aspx

Also comes with our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

If you want to go for one drop me a contact number in a PM and we can give you a call and get the ball rolling.

Pm sent

Pm sent
    Cheers Steviebg.

I'll be in touch very soon :)

Alright lads could ye send me on the tracking number. Thanks. Steve.

Alright lads could ye send me on the tracking number. Thanks. Steve.
    Hi PM it over now Steviebg.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.