Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirvision down?

Options
  • 12-02-2017 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭

Hi, I tried to log into eirvision yesterday and got a message "there is a problem with your account, contact 1800519519. I tried a few times, no answer.

Can anyone assist

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

gzoladz wrote: »
    Hi, I tried to log into eirvision yesterday and got a message "there is a problem with your account, contact 1800519519. I tried a few times, no answer.

Can anyone assist

Thanks
    Hi  gzoladz,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. 

I would recommend contacting the technical team & troubleshooting the issues you are experiencing. You can contact them on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 option 2. 

- Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Hi  gzoladz,

I would recommend contacting the technical team & troubleshooting the issues you are experiencing. You can contact them on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 option 2. 

- Pamela 

It says the problem is with the account and to contact 1800519519, but there is no answer. Can you at least make an effort to read?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

gzoladz wrote: »
    Hi  gzoladz,

- Pamela 

It says the problem is with the account and to contact 1800519519, but there is no answer. Can you at least make an effort to read?
    I have read your message gzoladz unfortunately regarding technical issues I would be unable to troubleshoot them from here and for a faster resolution I would recommend customers contacting the technical team directly. If you would like to PM me your name and account number I'd be more than happy to check this and point you in the right direction.

Pamela 

Advertisement