Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Approx cost of renovating a kitchen ?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Your more into the 10k range.
    The tiles, I usually allow €50 per square meter for supply and fit.
    The kitchen itself, you have a lot of options. You can get a pvc wrapped white kitchen, or a solid painted version. Depending on worktop, granite, quartz, top form, laminate etc, you could spend5k there, or maybe 7ish with stone work top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Boaty

A countertop like at would be about 3200 in Silestone going on a counter I just got in.
    Edit: Just had a look at the invoice, If you want a splashback 300 euro, if you want recessed drains beside the sink 350 euro, 100mm up stands 180 euro, rounded over corner 360 euro.

Its the little bits that add up, when you have the different trades there you feel like getting other jobs done, for example I had the electrician up to redo the lights in the kitchen, then I had him put new lights in a hall which was dark. Moved a rad, modernised a small bathroom. So what I'm saying is have a look now decide now exactly how far your going.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Usjes

Okay, so it sounds like I should be able to get something decent done for ~10k

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭TENHNY

Tiles can be price online if you know size of kitchen,
    Cash and carry kitchen will do quote with rough measurements and include or excluded appliances
    I have similar sized quote with them without appliance or granite worktops, it work out about 5 k
    The sky is the limit really

Advertisement