Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair & Make-up Wexford

• 13-02-2017 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

I'm going to a wedding in July in the Ferrycarrig Hotel, I'm looking for any recommendations for hair & make-up in the area that will either come to the hotel or I can drive to, I don't mind travelling but nothing more than 20/30 minutes away. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Wexy86

For makeup I'd recommend Tina Hynes, Susan Ryan or Jean Hogan, all based in/close town and no more than 10/15 minutes from the hotel. Tina and Susan do a lot of brides so may already be booked. Have used the 3 ladies myself numerous times and highly recommend them - if these are booked out let me know and I can recommend a few others :D

With regards hair you would probably be best driving into town(5 mins) and getting it done on the Main Street in one of the salons, Alan Keville or Peter Marks. I go to Trendz myself, about 10 mins from the hotel. If you want someone to come to you I see a page called 'hair there and everywhere' that com to you, not used them myself though.

Enjoy the wedding :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10 lovelyjuvly

Gillouise wrote: »
    I'm going to a wedding in July in the Ferrycarrig Hotel, I'm looking for any recommendations for hair & make-up in the area that will either come to the hotel or I can drive to, I don't mind travelling but nothing more than 20/30 minutes away. Thanks in advance

Hi, I can recommend Martina Carroll at Zen Beauty Bar in Wexford town. Along with being a beauty salon they also have an excellent hair stylist (Kristen) working on site so you can get everything done in the same spot!

I have had my make up and hair done there for weddings/parties etc and have always been delighted with the result! The standard is excellent - can't recommend them highly enough!

www.zenbeautybar.com

Hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Gillouise

Thanks to both of you for all of your recommendations!! I'll look them all up and see how I get on..!

Advertisement