Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuse box trip switch trips randomly

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭NeuralNetwork

Malcomex wrote: »
    They're a sh1t brand

Wouldn't surprise me if they were French , they have a weird setup where they're halfway down sometimes

What's with the anti-French sentiment?:confused:

Legrand
    Schneider (Télémécanique & Merlin-Gerin)

Hardly what you'd describe as poor quality brands...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Malcomex

Risteard81 wrote: »
    They must not be Type AC as DC leakage components could "blind" or saturate the RCD, preventing it from operating (or operating within the required time).

Typo that should have read A or B

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

What's with the anti-French sentiment?:confused:

Legrand
    Schneider (Télémécanique & Merlin-Gerin)

Hardly what you'd describe as poor quality brands...
    I thought Schneider was German. (Although after a quick Google their origins may indeed be French.)

But Hager is another example of an excellent French brand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Malcomex

Risteard81 wrote: »
    I thought Schneider was German. (Although after a quick Google their origins may indeed be French.)

But Hager is another example of an excellent French brand.

They are, was tongue in cheek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭NeuralNetwork

Schneider is French, you do get the odd German name in France originally Schneider-Creusot

Hager is most definitely German - Hager oHG, elektrotechnische Fabrik founded by Oswald and Hermann Hager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

Schneider is French, you do get the odd German name in France originally Schneider-Creusot

Hager is most definitely German - Hager oHG, elektrotechnische Fabrik founded by Oswald and Hermann Hager
    Many of the products manufactured in France though.

Advertisement