Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modem return instructions

Options
  • 13-02-2017 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I contacted Eir this morning and completed a cancellation of my phone line.  Eir asked me to return the modem.  They advised that I should drop it in to Nightline couriers.  Thats all the instructions they gave me.  Even the cancellation email that I received has no instructions. Its all very vague.

When returning the modem, do I need to enclose a cover letter with my account details ?  or do Nightline have a system setup to record my details  ? Basically I'm just wondering how the modem return gets linked to my account so that I do not get charged for the modem.

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

dnme wrote: »
    Hi,

I contacted Eir this morning and completed a cancellation of my phone line.  Eir asked me to return the modem.  They advised that I should drop it in to Nightline couriers.  Thats all the instructions they gave me.  Even the cancellation email that I received has no instructions. Its all very vague.

When returning the modem, do I need to enclose a cover letter with my account details ?  or do Nightline have a system setup to record my details  ? Basically I'm just wondering how the modem return gets linked to my account so that I do not get charged for the modem.

Regards
    Hi  dnme,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

A courier should contact you to arrange collection. If this does not suit the modem can be returned to the following address - eir Returns, PO Box 12726, Freepost, Dublin 11. I recommend attaching your name & account number to the modem when returning it.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement