Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir owe me money after switching

Options
  • 13-02-2017 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello Eir Boards.ie reps.

I switched to Sky on 24th Jan, my last bill covered rental 25 Jan to 24 March, you debited €127 from my bank account last week. Can you help in the process of me getting re-disbursed for my overpayment?

Also can you advise me if I have automatically lost my ericom email account, I cant log in today, wont recognise my password. Is this a techy glitch - like you had last month or has that account gone? it would have been nice if I had been given warning.

Many thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

mimmi07 wrote: »
    Hello Eir Boards.ie reps.

I switched to Sky on 24th Jan, my last bill covered rental 25 Jan to 24 March, you debited €127 from my bank account last week. Can you help in the process of me getting re-disbursed for my overpayment?

Also can you advise me if I have automatically lost my ericom email account, I cant log in today, wont recognise my password. Is this a techy glitch - like you had last month or has that account gone? it would have been nice if I had been given warning.

Many thanks. 
    Hi  mimmi07,

No problem, can you PM me your name and account number?

Have you tried resetting the password? It can be done here.

-Pamela 

Advertisement