Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installation

Options
  • 13-02-2017 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I am building a new house in Co Meath, and am just wondering the process for getting a line installed.
    What is the general wait time for a new installation? and how much does it cost?

Thanks,
    Siobhan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi,

I am building a new house in Co Meath, and am just wondering the process for getting a line installed.
    What is the general wait time for a new installation? and how much does it cost?

Thanks,
    Siobhan
    Hi  Siobhan0509,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

The standard lead time for a line installation is up to 10 working days however it can take longer depending on the level of works required. No charge will apply however your order will be subject to a contract.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Siobhan0509

Hi Pamela,

Many thanks for your reply.
    Ok, we are roughly 3-4 months away from completetion so I might wait a while before ordering.

For when we do wish to apply who/what way is the best to contact eir in relation to this installation order, I cannot find anything on the eir.ie website.

What is the contract lenght we would have to sign up for? (Just we would love to get the fibre broadband but it may not be possible in our area so would need to think of other options)

(Apologies for all the questions)
    Siobhan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi Pamela,

Many thanks for your reply.
    Ok, we are roughly 3-4 months away from completetion so I might wait a while before ordering.

For when we do wish to apply who/what way is the best to contact eir in relation to this installation order, I cannot find anything on the eir.ie website.

What is the contract lenght we would have to sign up for? (Just we would love to get the fibre broadband but it may not be possible in our area so would need to think of other options)

(Apologies for all the questions)
    Siobhan
    No problem at all Siobhan0509 :D

You can contact our sales team on 1800503303 or order online via our website here.

Contract lengths will vary depending on the bundle you opt for however the minimum contract length for broadband is 18 months. 

-Pamela 

Advertisement