Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In search of a vintage tandem bike to rent/borrow for a day?

Options
  • 13-02-2017 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

Hey guys & gals,
    I was just wondering if anybody could give me a dig out or point me in the direction . I am oing a test video shoot later this week and need a working vintage tandem for Thursday. Would anybody own one that I could borrow/rent or would you know any mates/other suggestions? (I've already rang a heap of shops)

I know Phoenix park rent them out but they're not vintage and I need something like these lads below.

Thanks so much for your time!!

(If they were based in Dublin/Wicklow/Meath/Kildare it would be a big bonus!)

409161.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

I'm pretty sure that Brendan Hennessy has a vintage tandem. Brendan is a poster on this site. You might be able to contact him through oldvelos.com
    If he can't help you, he will certainly point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Thanks a million Eamon, I'll try touch base with Brendan now.

Appreciate it!!

Advertisement