Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cafe del merde ban

Options
  • 13-02-2017 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭

Hi

Seriously guys, I'm the one with the ban for derailing the whistleblower thread?

There is a poster in there still making a concerted effort to derail the thing.

My mistake was urging caution in dealing with him:

Dear Special Circumstances,

You have been banned from Politics Cafe for two days for a breach of the forum charter.

Every forum on Boards.ie has a charter which lists any specific rules that forum may have and it is really important that you read this as it'll help you familiarise yourself with how that forum works. You should also understand that every forum is different and that charters are how you learn the differences.

Please see the Boards.ie FAQ for more details.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

For Reals

Moderator Note

Derailing the thread.

Your post:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Special Circumstances View Post
    Can we all just nod and smile sarcastically at cursai before he very deliberately turns the thread into a complete mess.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'll tell you what, I'll give you one more chance to start this thread again with a proper title. If you don't do that I'll just take it that you don't actually want to appeal your ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement