Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sniper Elite 4

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

emmetkenny wrote: »
    What there's two different ones :confused:

Yeah there's Sniper Elite 4 and Sniper Ghost Warrior 3. Both out within the same 6 week period!!

When it rains, it pours!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

bigphil2 wrote: »
    EG dont give review scores though

Its recommended or essential or whatever, which you will find most games by English companies get.

I like EG but when they reviewing a game made in England I will look for other opinions and find the opinions here useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Its recommended or essential or whatever, which you will find most games by English companies get.

I like EG but when they reviewing a game made in England I will look for other opinions and find the opinions here useful.

It got a recommended,and i think thats fair,in my opinion though the game is far superior to SE 3 in almost every way and Sniper Elite 3 was very enjoyable..

Its in no way a classic but ill be playing it for a good few months at least,loving the MP aswell.. No cross is tense AF..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

I'd finished about 4 the missions and was enjoying it before ps5 came out . Hadn't played it in 3 months till today re Downloaded it on ps5, load times very fast near instant when re Loading saves .

Advertisement