Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sportsworld Terenure 5 Mile - 14 May 2017

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

A great day out, loved it. And another stunner day weather wise!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

Enjoyed the race today, but I think the organisers fell down a bit on the weather - I has been expecting clouds and maybe even rain, not sunshine and light breeze for most of the race :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭scotindublin

+ 1 here on the positive comments....first time running this very well organised; no hassle in number collection and plenty of post event goodies!

Will be back next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Like everyone above well done to Sportsworld on a great event. Even saw them cope with a van parked right where the finish line was meant to be before the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Great race, excellent organisation, and giving Raheny a run for their money on post-race treats with beer, yoghurt, fruit, protein bars... as well as the usual pile of cake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

juke wrote: »
    Enjoyed the race today, but I think the organisers fell down a bit on the weather - I has been expecting clouds and maybe even rain, not sunshine and light breeze for most of the race :D

:D I want my money back

Great event as always, love the atmosphere and really well organised. Well done, Sportsworld.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Ceekay

Some video from Sunday's race....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WXNBPM2-2g&t=83s

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Ross Runner

First time doing this race, enjoyed it but wouldnt say its a fast course more a fair course.
    Found the wind tough going at times yesterday but didnt overheat like some people did...
    Deffo be back to give it another crack....

Advertisement