Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund owed

Options
  • 13-02-2017 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi I got this email last week and wondered if it was genuine

My eir
    Refund Notification
    Dear Customer,

All eir products and bundles have a contract term. After reviewing your case, we find it obvious that you need to be refunded.

Refund period: 2016-2017

Total amount to refund: € 217.19

The easiest way to check that we have the right address and bank account details for you is through My eir online.

Regards,

My eir Customer Support

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Sharp2012 wrote: »
    Hi I got this email last week and wondered if it was genuine

My eir
    Refund Notification
    Dear Customer,

All eir products and bundles have a contract term. After reviewing your case, we find it obvious that you need to be refunded.

Refund period: 2016-2017

Total amount to refund: € 217.19

The easiest way to check that we have the right address and bank account details for you is through My eir online.

Regards,

My eir Customer Support
    Hi Sharp2012,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We are aware of a series of unsolicited emails being received by members of the public where the email appears to come from eir. You can read more on this here. 

- Pamela 

Advertisement