Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law & Business in Trinity

Options
  • 13-02-2017 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello everyone, I'm in sixth year and I currently have law and business as my number 1 on the Cao. I'm interested in current events so I'm torn between this and law with politics in UCD, so can anyone who is doing this course/has graduated recently please give me your thoughts on it? Also can you do electives in this course? Thank you very much :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Moomat

Hi,

I'm currently in 3rd year of Law and Business. There have been some changes to the course since I started. For definite info it would probably best to consult the current prospectus or the respective schools. I'll let you know how it was for me anyhow.

In first year there is one elective: Maths + Stats or some European language modules. None in second year. In 3rd year there is only 1 mandatory module but you must keep a 20/40 split at most with your law and business ects credits. In 4th year you can do what ever you like but I believe a dissertation is now compulsory.

It's a fantastic degree with a small close class. An interest in current affairs would serve you well here to.

Feel free to PM me

Advertisement