If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVR-X2300W

Options
  • 13-02-2017 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi do you have this physically in stock in your Belfast store? Want to buy at the £399 rate as changing price to € on your site makes it more expensive (€499 should be €470 at current exchange rate). Unless I'm doing it wrong?
    Perhaps you could give me an idea of € price and include postage pricing and details of how long it takes from order to delivery.

Thanks in Advance

Razor.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

razor69 wrote: »
    Hi do you have this physically in stock in your Belfast store? Want to buy at the £399 rate as changing price to € on your site makes it more expensive (€499 should be €470 at current exchange rate). Unless I'm doing it wrong?
    Perhaps you could give me an idea of € price and include postage pricing and details of how long it takes from order to delivery.

Thanks in Advance

Razor.
    Hi Razor69.

The Euro pricing on our site is not a direct conversion from the sterling.
    We base our Euro pricing on our competitors in the south as well as the UK.

You can pay in sterling and let your bank do the conversion if the sterling price works out cheaper.

Euro price is the 499 listed on the website or £399 plus £6.99 shipping.

We do have these units in stock in the Belfast store and they are ready for shipping.

Delivery is listed as 3-5 days but usually happens with 1-2 days.
    Our courier would get in touch and arrange this with you once they would have the parcel.

I hope this is of help.

Any questions please let me know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.