Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Desk in South Dublin?

Options
  • 13-02-2017 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Recently moved back from Canada and gone remote with my Position.

Looking for a place anywhere in DunLaoghaire/Rathdown - Closer to Dun Laoghaire Town Center the better. Need 1 Desk big enough for 1-2 Laptops and a 40" Monitor (1 Large Desk Should do it).

Can anyone recommend a space (sub €200 Monthly) Or Maybe you have a spot in an office?

About Me:

I'm Senior Business Development Manager for an Affiliate Marketing & Data Monetization Network. My expertise lies in the deep understanding of many various means of Paid Advertising and strategy for implementation within differing markets internationally... Perhaps I could help you guys a little with your Paid Advertising Efforts?

Also 7.5/10 Skills in SEO, E-Commerce, Web & Graphic Design, Branding and Social Media Strategy.

Ideally looking to work in a space with people in a related space and to learn a little from my surroundings, and be in a space with creative people.

Thanks in Advance.

E.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 EvaLarsson

Hi, my name is Eva and we are currently renting out desk space in our office in Beacon court in Sandyford.

I can send you all the details and photos if this is off interest.

Let me know!

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Pivot Eoin

EvaLarsson wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Eva and we are currently renting out desk space in our office in Beacon court in Sandyford.

I can send you all the details and photos if this is off interest.

Let me know!

Thanks!

Sure send me on some info.

Hi Pivot,

See below

4 individual desks available in a bright, spacious, modern and open plan office in the popular building “The Mall”. Beacon Court in Sandyford.

300 EURO PER DESK SPACE P/M.

Included in the rental price is as follows ;

1. Shared office space with a fixed desk
    2. Coffee/Tea/Milk
    3. Wifi Included 
    4. Mailing Address
    5. Light, Heat, Rates
    6. Bathroom facilities
    7. All inclusive pricing (lights, heating)
    8. Printer and scanner available
    9. Phone lines available

TRANSPORT: 
    LUAS green Line- 10 minute walk away 
    Numerous bus routes 

Available immediately

Give me your email and I can send you some photos as well.

If you want to drop by to have a look and a chat that would also be ok :)

Does it have Standing Desks?

we have one standing desk available, one of those you can sit down and make it into a standing desk too.

• Advertisement

EvaLarsson wrote: »
    we have one standing desk available, one of those you can sit down and make it into a standing desk too.

OK, I'll PM you some email info

Advertisement