Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

windows 7

Options
  • 14-02-2017 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭

hi, changed over to windows 7 but now when i plug phone into usb port but nothing appears on screen , it doesn't now recognise it, was on firefox before and never had a problem

tried also sending a picture via bluetooth from my phone to my pc but keeps failing to send

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

kincaid wrote: »
    hi, changed over to windows 7 but now when i plug phone into usb port but nothing appears on screen , it doesn't now recognise it, was on firefox before and never had a problem

tried also sending a picture via bluetooth from my phone to my pc but keeps failing to send

This is a laptop? A desktop? Age? Specs? You were on firefox before what?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Mod: Helpful responses only please.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,649 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Does the phone show that it is charging when you connect it to the computer?
    Have you tried connecting to another USB port on the computer?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

Help appreciated on this:

I recently changed my PC and am now using Windows 7. I had all my old files transferred from the old PC.

When using Word, I can get into the folder I want via the Browse function. However when I close a document, it takes me completely out of Word so if I want to look at other documents in the same folder, I have to start all over each time. Is there a way to keep a folder open so that I can navigate between the documents in it?

Advertisement