Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any regrets not going for 2/3/4 children

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 technics_1210

i'm 37 , have 3 sons and 2 daughters,

i would love one more

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

I have two beautiful girls.... and want just one more!! I get asked all the time - ah sure ye'll go again for the boy, couldn't be further from the truth and imo would be the wrong reasons to have another child. I'd just love three kids, male, female - whatever comes my way. Truth be told I'd be more then happy with three little women, I think my husband is resigned to the fact, he's one of those men destined to be surrounded by women :D

I go through phases of thinking, we're very lucky to have two healthy children (which we are) and try convince myself two is enough. I just know ten years down the line I'd come back to it and go for the third eventually!! #2 is almost 8 months and is one of those content, chilled, happy babies that convince you you'd have ten of her - dangerous when you're broody!

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Mink wrote: »
    The best reason for having another child, is that you want to raise another wee one up into the world and give them your love.

and this would be the genuine reason I would want another. Thanks for all the replies, interesting to read about other families and their make up. I think I know we should stick with 2 kids-financially being the main reason and a big enough reason, a third would set us right back I think. Hopefully this broodiness feeling will pass :P

Advertisement