Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiga 600

Options
  • 14-02-2017 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Commodore Amiga 600 or a 1200. I want one in decent condition with minimal yellowing if possible. Anything working 100% considered as long as it's not a butchered example.

POST\COLLECTION: Collection preferred

PRICE: Depends on condition

PAYMENT METHODS: Cash

I could also do a swap for my NES CLASSIC MINI if I am looking at a decent condition 600.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭frasr

There is one that came up on the Amiga Ireland facebook page on the 14th Feb that looks clean that may be of interest to you
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/amigaireland/

Sellers name is "Damian Paluch" in case that makes it easier to find. You may have to join the group to see the post.

"I have an Amiga 600 for sale. Kickstart 37.299, board rev. 1.5.
    The machine has its years, so no warranty, but everything I checked works fine. The floppy, video output, sound, keyboard, etc. I used it with Gotek (not included). No discolouring of the case or buttons, but most of the tabs are broken so it holds on screws.
    The Amiga goes with the WWW box, Workbench 2.04, Delux Paint III, a few games (pictures), joystick, mouse (buttons are working, but no click sound), power supply, scart cable, RF cable (as on pictures).
    I'm selling, because I got A1200. Asking for 120 euro on the group first, will put it later on adverts.ie if no offers. Cash only and collection (Dublin area)."

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement