Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgrad International Teacher Education

Options
  • 14-02-2017 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi,

I saw an undergraduate degree in International Teacher education in Denmark that's taught through English initially and one learns Danish in tandem to continue studying through this in the higher years. It not only allows you to teach in Danish state and private schools but also in international schools in the world. However, I already have a non related degree and am not interested in spending four long years again as an undergrad. I'm therefore wondering if anybody knows of similar courses in Europe,at least through English initially but at postgrad level and preferably not nearly as pricey as the Hibernia College (15k a year I think..that's most of my salary. ;D). Note the Danish college is free and if I worked there a little while, I'd get a very generous living allowance as well...stuff we can only dream of in Ireland. I'm not able to do Irish courses because I never studied Irish which is pre-requisite.

If no joy it's off to KSA to earn lots of dosh in one year and study in Australia/NZ with it! I'll skip the UK as I don't like the system of primary education there.

Thank you for any info!

Advertisement