Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Change of details

• 14-02-2017 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello,

I have moved permanently abroad and now live in Poland.

My old Irish phone number registered for online banking is no longer active - I have a new Polish phone number now.

My old Irish address is out-of-date - I have a new address in Poland now.

Please advise how can I update my details - phone number and address from old Irish to new Polish?

Thank you.
    Bartosz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Bartoszz wrote: »
    Hello,

I have moved permanently abroad and now live in Poland.

My old Irish phone number registered for online banking is no longer active - I have a new Polish phone number now.

My old Irish address is out-of-date - I have a new address in Poland now.

Please advise how can I update my details - phone number and address from old Irish to new Polish?

Thank you.
    Bartosz
    Hi Bartoszz, welcome to Boards.ie and thanks for getting in touch. 

To update the details on your account, please complete the form on our website here

Once your address has been updated you’ll be able to login to 365 online and activate your new mobile number so that you'll be able to receive security codes by text to the new number.

Hope this helps, please let me know if you need anything else, thanks.
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bartoszz

Hello Nicola,

Thank you for your reply.

The change of address form requires certain documents to be attached as proof of address.

As mentioned above I live in Poland and we have different documents in different language.

Therefore, please advise what could serve as a proof of address in Poland? Would I work if I posted the form from Poland to my bank's branch in Ireland?

Thank you,
    Bartosz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hello Nicola,

The change of address form requires certain documents to be attached as proof of address.

As mentioned above I live in Poland and we have different documents in different language.

Therefore, please advise what could serve as a proof of address in Poland? Would I work if I posted the form from Poland to my bank's branch in Ireland?

Thank you,
    Bartosz
    Hi Bartoszz,

To change your address to your home address in Poland you would need to send in proof of your new address when you are sending back the change of address form.

Proof of address would be a bill or a statement in your name that has been sent to your new address in Poland.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bartoszz

Hello Tara,

Can I use mobile phone address? Unfortunately at the new address no utility bills are registered on my name.

Since the bill is issued in Polish language, do I have to send a translation along the bill?

Thank you.
    Bartosz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hello Tara,

Can I use mobile phone address? Unfortunately at the new address no utility bills are registered on my name.

Since the bill is issued in Polish language, do I have to send a translation along the bill?

Thank you.
    Bartosz
    Hi Bartoszz,

We have checked this and it will not be necessary to have the bill translated.

However we are unable to accepted Mobile phone bill as proof of address.

See here for examples of proof of address that you can use to change address:

-Utility Bill- dated within the last 6 months

-Registered tenancy agreement from reputable agency/ registered Landlord

-Current financial statement –dated within the last 6 months

Hope this helps,

Tara C

• Advertisement
Advertisement