Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Testing SMS Functionality

• 14-02-2017 3:03pm
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I recently changed my mobile provider, and want to double check to see if I can receive auotmated text messages from you. Is there anyway I can initiate one online, or do I need to call? I've had some issues receiving texts with them before. Not BOI's fault. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

MarkR wrote: »
    I recently changed my mobile provider, and want to double check to see if I can receive auotmated text messages from you. Is there anyway I can initiate one online, or do I need to call? I've had some issues receiving texts with them before. Not BOI's fault. 
    Hi MarkR, thanks for getting in touch.

An easy way to test this would be to text FX to 50365 and you'll get a reply from us with details of our foreign currency services.

Hope this helps, please let me know if you need anything else. 

Thanks 
    Nicola

Advertisement