Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch and Record Live TV via Kodi

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,017 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

I've long since abandoned Linux - life's too short! :)

Using BG card with Win7/mediaportal over 2 years now and no issues. Plus the BG is as good a price you'll get for a combined T2/S2 card.

I have long since abandoned Windows .... about 13 years ago ...... with no regrets.
    Life is too short! :D

Yes the BG card is cheaper ...... and there are others that are cheaper again ...... some even half the price.

Cheaper is not always better ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭captain_boycott

Yes the BG card is cheaper ...... and there are others that are cheaper again ...... some even half the price.

QUOTE]

got any links to a cheaper dual S2 / T2 card?

QUOTE]

got any links to a cheaper dual S2 / T2 card?

Nope. You searching for one?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭captain_boycott

Nope. You searching for one?

yeah, I'd be interested in building more systems for family/friends. I'm often asked to set them up like I have, but of course they think its just a small kodi box under the Tv, they don't realise the HTPC that's upstairs driving it all. Most will have an old PC available to use, but the PC card is the main outlay after that.

yeah, I'd be interested in building more systems for family/friends. I'm often asked to set them up like I have, but of course they think its just a small kodi box under the Tv, they don't realise the HTPC that's upstairs driving it all. Most will have an old PC available to use, but the PC card is the main outlay after that.

If I come across something that might suit in the near future I will let you know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement