Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any ideas on this alarm model?

Options
  • 14-02-2017 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi,

See attached picture, wondering does anyone know what model alarm it is? Just moved into a new place and trying to get the user manual for it.

I know it is Aritech but not sure which model or how to find out.

The usual 0 Down 4, 0 Down 5, 0 Down 7 won't set the alarm, only the actual code will set the alarm.

If I want to set the alarm when I am staying in the buzzer goes on for 20 seconds which isn't ideal.

Also can't access any of the alarm options, I don't know the engineer code.

The panel always says SYSTEM DISARMED unless the alarm is set, when in other houses I have been in the alarm usually shows the time and date.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

That is an Aritech 9031, it is an expander for the Advisor range of panels as released by Aritech back in the mid 90's.
    You either have a CD 72 or a CD 95.
    Neither allowed for the 0 down functions as you mentioned, these only worked on the domestic range being the CS350 and CS450.
    You could try your code and 1, 2 for part set, it all depends on how the system is programmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭apeking

Thanks for the quick response, I will give that a shot.

Any idea of an engineer code on these alarms?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Well the factory default is 01278, you could try that although I have my doubts it will work as each and every company has their own engineer code and this is for the security of their systems.

Advertisement