Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broccoli and cheddar soup - freezable?

Options
  • 14-02-2017 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭

Hi there all, I'm making some broccoli and cheddar soup today. I'm using a full head of broccoli so I'm going to have probably four or five portions. They're all for me so some of them are going to need freezing. I'm just wondering should I leave the cheese out and just add it to each individual portion or can I add the full amount to the big batch and freeze the soup with the cheese in it? Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I've frozen various combinations of broccoli/cauliflower and cheddar/blue cheese soups before with no problems at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Robineen

Alun wrote: »
    I've frozen various combinations of broccoli/cauliflower and cheddar/blue cheese soups before with no problems at all.

Thanks Alun!

Advertisement