If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a decent soundbar

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

djsim101 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, 

Could you recommend me a decent sound bar for a living room projector setup. It would need to be Bluetooth as well. I was thinking of this one :

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200641-m-4.aspx#tabSpecifications-tab

which would be in and around my budget. 

Thanks, 
    Hi Djsim101.

Thanks for the post.

Before I even clicked the link the M4 was the one I was going to recommend.

It has won several awards and sounds great.

At the Euro price of 299.97 it is a steal ;) as it still priced at £329 sterling.

In stock and ready to ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭djsim101

Hi Guys, 

Could you recommend me a decent sound bar for a living room projector setup. It would need to be Bluetooth as well. I was thinking of this one :

Thanks, 
    Hi Djsim101.

Thanks for the post.

At the Euro price of 299.97 it is a steal ;) as it still priced at £329 sterling.

Hi Guys, thanks for your help, Just wanted to let you know I ordered it on Wednesday and it arrived Thursday. 
    Thanks as always

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guys, 

Thanks, 
    Hi Djsim101.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Guys, thanks for your help, Just wanted to let you know I ordered it on Wednesday and it arrived Thursday. 
    Thanks as always
    Excellent news Djsims101.

Hopefully that's your weekend sorted getting set up :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.