Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Case: Walter Presents

Options
  • 14-02-2017 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,797 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else watch this show on All 4?
    Have to say it totally kept me gripped...not sure it reaches the heights of trapped but still terrific, I can see why rights have been bought up for a remake.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I'm looking forward to being able to watch it at some point. All4 is geolocked for me so will have to hope for alternative sources.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

I've seen the first episode, and loved it, but any idea how I can access the rest on All4? They aren't available on Sky boxsets.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭brian_t

Walters previous dramas have been released on DVD eventually so that's how I'll have to watch it.

Thread on it already - Case (2015) - Icelandic crime drama - C4

• Registered Users Posts: 32,797 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I've seen the first episode, and loved it, but any idea how I can access the rest on All4? They aren't available on Sky boxsets.
    I have all4 on amazon fire tv...based in dublin can watch anything on it.
    I am with virgin media if that helps?
    It gets better and better as it goes along, lots of twists and turns.
    Glad I am not only one into it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I can access All4 no problem here, perfectly legal as far as I know. The Android app works with Chromecast too so you can watch it on the TV.

• Advertisement

I'm looking forward to being able to watch it at some point. All4 is geolocked for me so will have to hope for alternative sources.

Oh the bitter irony given your location is france and I'm watching Elite Squad on it now. If you have an xbox set region to UK and get the app and back. It'll work fine.

Lot of nice looking content in this Walter Presents wrapper, it's like a TV version of videodrome of old when bbc and channel 4 both did a stint where moves they showed on sunday were introduced buy mark kermode on bbc and I forget the guy on ch4.

Advertisement