Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment Advice please

Options
  • 14-02-2017 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Afternoon all

My brother is looking to return from London and looking for a 2-bed apartment in the Blanch area. Budget is €200k so wouldn't get close to a house - he's used to apartment living anyway. He's spotted a few in Verdement (?). In terms of location, upkeep, Mgmt Co, etc - any views on Verdement ?. Is there any other recommendations ?.

Thanks for any help,
    K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I don't know them personally inside but the traffic around the shopping centre is awful at peak times.

I live in Waterville and it's a lot better....more access routes

• Registered Users Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭ongarite

Would it not the smarter to rent short term so as a stranger to Ireland in 2017 to familiarize yourself with the area & find the one that suits your current & future situations?

Better to buy with some on the ground research rather than regret it with a large hole in the finances

Advertisement