Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NASRPC 2016 AGM Notice.

Options
  • 15-02-2017 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

NASRPC 2016 AGM Notice.

You are hereby notified of the Annual General Meeting, 2016
    of The National Association of Sporting Rifle & Pistol Clubs (NASRPC)

Date: 13:00, Saturday March 25th 2017
    Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dundalk, Co Louth.

Agenda
    • Introduction & outline the agenda
    • 2015 AGM Minutes
    • Chairman’s Report
    • Secretary’s Report
    • Treasurer’s Report
    • Competition Director Report
    • Development Officer Report
    • Election of officers/Executive Committee of the Association
    • Proposed Resolutions
    • A.O.B.

Submission of Resolutions

As per the NASRPC Constitution
    Proposed resolutions to a meeting of the Association should be submitted on the prescribed form (See Appendix) , to the association secretary, no later than fourteen (14) days prior to the meeting, by the club secretary of the member club.
    Therefore the cutoff date for submission of resolutions is Saturday 11th March 2017.

Resolutions may be submitted, by email, to secretary@nasrpc.ie
    On Saturday 18th March an updated agenda shall be published to the NASRPC outlining the Motions that have been proposed.

Submission of Nominations for Officers

As per the NASRPC Constitution
    All nominations must be submitted on the prescribed Nomination form (see appendix) and received by the secretary of the Association, no later than fourteen (14) days prior to the date of AGM.
    Therefore the Cutoff Date for submission of nominations is Saturday 11th March 2017

Nominations may be submitted, by email, to secretary@nasrpc.ie
    On Saturday 18th March an updated agenda shall be published to the NASRPC outlining the Nominations received for Election of Officers..

AOB

This covers any other business which people may wish to raise at the AGM, aside from motions, nominations, reports etc. In the interests of expediency, we would ask that people, where possible, submit their questions or requests, in advance, to secretary@nasrpc.ie so that the answers can be prepared and the best use made of everyone's time on the day.

Please Note: “Matters raised from the floor, that require a vote to be held, must be added to the agenda for a later meeting

Who may attend?

Any member of an Affiliated club of the NASRPC.
    If you are unsure whether your club is affiliated please contact your club or contact secretary@nasrpc.ie

Who may vote?

Once a quorum, as defined in the NASRPC Constitution, has been established, any matter requiring a vote may be passed by a simple majority vote of accredited delegates.

Each member in good standing, shall have the right to cast one(1) vote -through its accredited delegate - at any meeting of the association, where so asked to vote.
    Proxy voting shall not be permitted.

Please Note: “For an alteration to the constitution to carry it requires a two thirds (⅔) majority of the votes cast.

Please Note: “Requests to overturn a decision made at a previous Meeting require a two-thirds (⅔) majority, of the votes cast, to carry.

Reference

The NASRPC Constitution is version 2.4 and can be found on the the NASRPC Website

69M-L3ly-RLpmJDvtI6qZeWg11G5DlWm3mb7iOZC0Kp6EG4YAMMmshcTyZivQ7HhrW17FZA8qEp2Ua5x7RYMzbSq6k35EljVVVE3wk5siYHnaerZST5IfSL0Rl3omA0SfBKOVif-wB3gwS4HlGCk0SD6L6EZqax0cPk8dCU=s0-d-e1-ft#https://gallery.mailchimp.com/b7546edd4a05c5c25d5a79459/images/994ec337-0f0c-481b-8f0c-4d40dd793942.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

The nasrpc. What a shocker!

At last years AGM, I requested that the meeting for 2017 be held in a more central location than Dublin so that the rest of the country wouldn't have to travel so far. The current Chairman, Gerry Mc Carty, promised me that, yes, this would happen.

Now we receive an email of agm notice for 25th March and in Dundalk Co Louth. Wtf is going on? Don t they want people to go?

Tell ye what committee, go into a closet and lock the door and when ye've done deciding yer next move to screw over the shooters, come back and tell us all by email as that's all ye seem to be good at.

PS map of Ireland being emailed to Ye!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

LB6 wrote: »

At last years AGM, I requested that the meeting for 2017 be held in a more central location than Dublin so that the rest of the country wouldn't have to travel so far. The current Chairman, Gerry Mc Carty, promised me that, yes, this would happen.

Now we receive an email of agm notice for 25th March and in Dundalk Co Louth. Wtf is going on? Don t they want people to go?

Tell ye what committee, go into a closet and lock the door and when ye've done deciding yer next move to screw over the shooters, come back and tell us all by email as that's all ye seem to be good at.

I'll buy you drink all night if you get a meaningful answer to your post.:rolleyes:

Just in case the map the the NASRPC use is some new fandangled thing. But this is the one that most of the Irish nation use and looking at, I can see that Dundalk is NOWHERE near a central location that was promised at last years AGM! Mr Chairman!

Apologies to Donegal & Bracken - forgot to route mark you, but it's not any better for ye either!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Wadi14

Apologies to Donegal & Bracken - forgot to route mark you, but it's not any better for ye either!

Apology accepted LB6 . we are not known up here as the forgotten county for no reason.
    I traveled last year to,
    Hill Top
    Lough Bo
    East Coast
    HHx2
    MTSC
    Eagles
    and the AGM

So its kinda nice to see someone complaining :D in saying that Athlone is a lovely town this time of year

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Gleefulprinter

Please tell us all more about how you found this conspiracy out.

Lol at the committee in a closet together :D

• Advertisement

Please tell us all more about how you found this conspiracy out.

Lol at the committee in a closet together :D

No interest in replying to your trolling query suffice to say - you've been annoying like a tick that needs permanent removal.

Only asked a question.

People get awful scaldy when they don't get their way.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

I'd have money with you that Gerry McCartty is having to travel twice the distance of most thinking of traveling to get to this meeting... That said I myself won't be going given the distance but I don't see that this is strategic move by the NASRPC as ain't it only clubs voting?

Seems right Tackleberry.

People could always send in their complaints to the club and go along to show support or complain. A lot of lads talking about what they could do but this is the time to do it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement