Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Gorm Delphi, Doo Lough, Leenane

Options
  • 15-02-2017 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone know much about this mountain?

It's 700m. I'm thinking of parking the car at Delphi Lodge and walking to top of Ben Gorm and across to Ben Creggan South and Ben Creggan.

Is it a difficult day? Very boggy?

I wouldn't be a hugely experienced climber in last few years. Have climbed Mweelrea, Croagh Patrick, Devil's mother, Maumtrasna about 3 yrs ago and I'm fit enough for it.

Thanks for any help

http://mountainviews.ie/summit/110/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭tphase

for a shorter loop, start at the parking spot near Aasleagh Falls (point A on the mountain views), up the side of the ridge to point O, loop around via the summit to point N then back to the staring point via point O. The fenced track up from the car park is the boggiest bit. Probably take about 4 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭tcooley

Thanks tphase. 4 hrs not to too bad. I thought I'd get away with 5 hrs doing it from Delphi lodge.

Advertisement