Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craftsman Vit Bullpup stock.

Options
  • 15-02-2017 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I enquired from Blackpool Air Rifles (BAR) about buying a Craftsman Vit Bullpup stock for my AirArms 510 Extra Fac airrifle. They told me Vit stocks do not fit S510 extra fac models. They said that the S510 models are all made for carbine length guns and without the Extras shroud. That does not make sense to me. I understood that the difference between the carbine model and the extra fac was that the barrel and air cylinder on the Extra were longer. I have seen extra fac models on facebook under Craftsman Vit. Blackpool Airguns is closed for this afternoon so I cannot ring them so I am hoping someone here can shed some light on the subject.
    Thanks in advance,
    TT.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

Be careful and research it first as all bulpup stocks require a restricted license under Irish law.
    I'm open to correction on this.

Advertisement